No products in the cart.
What makes COSY SUNDAY
a sustainable brand
We enter in a new era of luxury, based on full transparency and sustainability. We believe this is the future of fashion and want to be an example of how a fashion brand can be responsible.
Discover our choices and commitment as a business. How we care of the people involved, make as little impact on the planet as possible, and cherish animal rights.
Our principle of sustainable fashion is based on three pillars: slow, ethical and eco-friendly.
SLOW FASHION BY COSY SUNDAY
- One of the main goals of our Collection is slowing down the fashion seasons, by increasing the longevity of our beautiful garments
- Intelligent color strategy – we created our special palette to help our customers mix stylish outfits without a stylist, using less pieces
- We guarantee Italian quality – essential design, comfortable fit and luxury natural materials. Our garments have been designed to last
- You can be confident that your fashion choice is environmentally responsible – every model of the collection has a traceability QR code
Our collection is made by Italian artisans, most of which are incredibly skilled women. We believe that good working conditions, balanced working hours and fair compensation helps them grow as individuals and professionals. We are therefore committed to protecting those rights as a part of our push to be a sustainable business. Our artisans' rights are protected by EU Treaties and Directives.
We love Italy and respect its centuries-old craftsmanship. In our opinion, no one else infuses their goods with as much passion, love and tradition as italian, often family-owned businesses. Masterful finishes, refined designs and meticulous detail are all factors that set our artisans apart. We make the unpopular choice of prioritising these values over our bottom line because we support the true merit of Made in Italy.
BY COSY SUNDAY
ECO – FRIENDLY FASHION BY COSY SUNDAY
We work with world-famous Italian textile producers. We require a sustainability report and certification from our textile suppliers.
- No plastic policy. All our fabrics blends are biodegradable, recyclable or sustainable with certificates.
- CS follows this standard not only for the textile but for every accessory we use in our collection.
- We only use recyclable paper and innovative biodegradable plastic packaging.
- Sustainable local production in the north of Italy – we minimize our carbon footprint by localizing our entire production and supply chain in the Lake Como area.
- Our textiles are produced using 100% renewable energy.
- We use fashion waste (leftovers of our precious fabrics) to create accessories because we are conscious about full sustainable circle responsibility in fashion.